Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Beachy Cottage Vibe - on & off loom

 Hi Everyone!

Today I'm posting a set I made for one of our daughters. I asked her what colors her kitchen was in and she said blues and grays...... hmmmmmm. I didn't say what I was making, so I had to tip-toe around how to find out dark's, light's, .....  She gave me, beachy cottage vibe....... 

With that info. I picked these colors:

  •  Pewter
  • Turquoise
  • Power Blue
  • White

So I went from that to this for the Large one.









 

 

Here the second Large one. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is the first Small size.










 

And the best of the last Small size.










 

And then the FINISHED project!!!!










 

I was going to save them for a Birthday gift...but couldn't wait... and gave them to her now.

She Loved them.... and told hubby "Hands Off".... He does all kinds of Bar-B-Q-ING and makes a mess of all her potholders.... 

Think I'll make him his own set with Bar-B-Q in mind....maybe a lot of BLACK....

Anyway, let me know what you think good or bad, I'd love to hear your options. 


No comments:

Post a Comment