Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Dark Blue's for Gift

 Hi All!

After making the last set for our daughter-in-law I made another set for her "Mom". And yep you guessed it, her colors where blues and grays...... Do you see a pattern here? However Mom's kitchen has a Western Country look... Now this was going to be tricky.  So I did my best, and here is what I came up with colors used:

  • Dark Navy Blue
  • Blue
  • Hydrangea
  • White

Here's the 1st Large one.











and the 2nd Large......











The 1st Small.......











and last little one.











Here they are all together for the family shot.











I sure hope she likes them... only time will tell..........

Let me know what you think in the comments below, I'd really like to know!!

Dotty's Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment