Thursday, June 9, 2022

Think of Watermelon's

When I first found these on Pinterest the site took me to the Esty site of  GK's Kitchen  I knew I had to give it a try.....She called them Watermelon's but I think maybe Strawberry's, would fit too, but I like them either way.  

So this is my try for this summery design, and the colors I used:

  • Peacock
  • Lime
  • Daffodil
  • Carnation
  • Pink
  • Red 

Here's a look at my 1st Large one.

 











And this is how I did the small one.

 











And then side-by-side.....

 











After I made these I saw another variation of this with a few black or chocolate loops in the middle area for seeds... it looked good too.  I may have to try a few with the seeds.

Let me know what you think.

Dotty's Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment