Friday, June 10, 2022

FIESTA

 I named these after my "Fiesta" dishes, they really brighten up the table when there's a large group of us here. So I tried to use colors that would match as best I could.  When I used on the table with the dishes they look Great together. 

Here are my colors:

  • Purple
  • Plum
  • Pine
  • Salmon
  • Turquoise
  • Daffodil
  • Tiger Lily
  • Leaf
  • Willow

Here's my 1st Large one.....












and the 2nd Large......












Then the 1st small one.....












The last small one........












Now for a look at the whole family.......












I'm love em, they make me smile each time I pick one up....

Now I need to make a set for our Cabin.... more rustic, but bright too... hmmmm...

Anyway, let me know what you think in the comments below.

Dotty's Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment