Sunday, June 12, 2022

For the Cabin

Today I'm posting a set I made for our Cabin in Ga. I wanted it to have darker fall colors, and still be bright and fresh.

Here's what colors I used:

  • Willow
  • Leaf
  • Spice
  •  Pine
  • Orange
  • Yellow

With this first large one I tried a diagonal weave to see how it showed up all the way across.  But I can see it good in the Leaf color but it gets lost when it travels thru the multi colors part.  Oh will, now I know.












Second Large......











First Small..........











Second Small........











and the whole set together.




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I'm quit happy with the way they turned out and enjoyed using them right away. Hubby grabbed one of the small ones for his mug coaster.  Hmmmm.  On line I've seen little baby looms that are for Mug Rugs as there called.  I'll have to look into that next I guess. 

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Hugs! 

Dotty's Designs

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment