Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Gifts again

This set was made special for our daughter Lorna.  She likes the colors black, red, and white, so that's exactly what she has.....

Colors Used:

  • Black
  • White
  • Red

 Here we go, the first Large one......











somehow the pics attached out of order so next is the first small one....












and now for the second Large one,,,,,,,,.












And now for the last small one on the loop even....

 

 

 









And now the the Group Shot.....












When I gave them to her I asked if she wanted them right now or did she want to wait till she moved in the her New Home.... She gave me the look,, and said I'll take them Now, and thanked me!

Another happy person with a smile.  Love it!

Thanks for viewing my Blog and Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Dotty's Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment