Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Gifts.....

Today's Potholders are a set I made as a gift for a very good friend of ours.  She loves the outdoors and her home reflects that.  The colors I picked were in the browns for the earth, blues for the sky, and yellow for the sun and flowers....

Here are the colors I used:

  • Dark Navy
  • Flax
  • Pewter
  • Autumn
  • Winter White
  • Hydrangea
  • Tiger Lily
  • Robin's Egg

The first one I made was the Large one...



Here is the second large one.....


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and the first small one.....










 

and the last small one....




 
and now for the whole set together....
 















 
 
When she got them she took them to the kitchen right away, then gathered up her old ones and put them aside.... I think she likes them....
I must say I truly enjoy making things that people enjoy!

Dotty's Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment